Thursday 26 September 2013

Shoes!

Lately I fell in love with some kind of shoes. I want them so bad, but I don't have the money since I don't have a job and I just bought a macbook (I still have to pay my parents some of the money I lent). But I still captured a lot of pictures of the shoes I like on tumblr. So I thought maybe I could share those pictures with you guys. WARNING: you will be shown a LOT of pictures of shoes in this post, you may or may not are going to get bored of them after a few, and you may or may not want to buy shoes after this post, I warned you.

First of all, I fell in love with Dr. Martens. I am obsessed with them, I want them so bad they look so amazing I'm just in love. But, me and my mom are going to look for them in our city this weekend, so I may or may not have ordered Dr. Martens at the end of this week!! (I'm going to buy them on internet but I want to know what size I need, and my parents maybe pay them because I really need shoes for this winter.) I am not sure which ones I want though, probably just the matt black ones, or the red, or the mint, or the pink, I DON'T KNOW.
















PS: I am searching really bad for those shoes, underneath this text. I want them so bad, but they were probably limited edition or something, If you find a pair somewhere where I can buy them, (size 38/39 Dutch) please let me know! 


Second, creepers. They look so freaking cool. Especially with high socks, panty's or skinny jeans. I love them so much they are amazing. Especially the double souled ones (did I spell that right?). But I'm probably not going to buy those :c. I really want those high black socks and I am going to buy those though.













And last but not least, Lita's. They look so cool, those are the only high heels dat actually look really cool to me, I have those high heel Timberlands kind of shoes, those look cool too, but I am not really a fan of really high heels. Anyway, those are really cool. I love them. I just love shoes, obviously.







PS; those last ones, the kind I want Dr. Martens of, you can still buy them on karmaloop.com they are limited edition, just saying. ^^

Well that was it for this week, I have very much respect for you if you "read" this whole post without getting bored haha. And if I made you want to buy shoes, you're welcome.

Love you all,

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment