Saturday 14 September 2013

Update: Music. (1)


Hi guys, I just wanted to share my favorite music of the last month.
Maybe I'll do this more often, but that depends on how much new music I find in a month.

I'm gonna share some albums and songs/artists that I really like at the moment. Maybe this is going to be a long post, or I'll split it in half. I'm liking a lot of stuff lately because I went to Lowlands 2013. So there are some artists that I'm fangirling of haha :').

Let's start with my newest album I fell in love with last week. Roaring 20s of Rizzle Kicks.


I already was in love with their first album, stereo typical. But their new album is almost as amazing as their old. I'm might going to like this one more than the old one, which is very special because I liked their old album so so so so much. My favorite songs of this album right now are Lost Generation, Skip To The Good Bit, That's Classic and Jive. I fell in love with their album when I watched their performance at the iTunes Festival. I wasn't there I just watched on my Apple Tv thing. Anyway, here is Lost Generation.


I love the video, it's so funny and really well done with the filming. I also love their style and their British accent. I just love them obviously.

The second album I absolutely have to share with you guys is the album of Imagine Dragons, Night Visions.

It's not that new anymore. But for me it is. So I said I went to Lowlands 2013 and Imagine Dragons played there. I was standing almost in the front. It was AMAZING I immediately fell in love with them. I knew them already and I knew their songs, but not the whole album. I thought they were cool but not THAT cool. But I'm thinking totally different about them now!
My favorite songs are the first 6 songs of the album. Radioactive, Tiptoe, It's Time, Demons, On Top Of The World and Amsterdam. Amsterdam is pretty cool because it's a city in The Netherlands and that's where I come from haha :).
The first song I knew of them was On Top Of The World. So here it is.


Oh and I wanted to say that Working Man and Round and Round are really nice songs too. I just can't choose my favorite of this album I like all the songs :').

Now I see that this post is getting pretty long, so I will split it in half and I will post the rest of it or next week or somewhere else this week. 

I hope you enjoyed this article, if you do please let me know in the comments. :)

Have a nice day,

k bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment